Advanced II Tax Course Package Includes:
PREORDER 2015 version coming Fall 2015
Use codePREORDER15to Save 15%
(2013 version available now)
Order this course with books and you will receive all of the reading materials that are viewable online to be printed and bound for your easy reference while completing the course. (Prices of books include shipping costs.)
- Standard Edition books - $50
Term of Course
- 3 months from date of registration to complete the course.
- Extensions can be purchased if more time is needed.
- Our current courses are based on last year's tax law because this year's tax code is not finalized until December. We provide all students with a free Tax Law Update once the IRS issues updates.
- Amended Tax Returns for Individuals
- Special Needs and Concerns of Seniors
- Tax Issues for High Income Taxpayers
- Net Operating Losses
- Schedule D - Special Issues
- Tax Issues for Divorced Taxpayers
- Tax Planning Tips and Strategies
- Responding to the IRS
- Part-year Resident State Tax Preparation Principles
- Nonresident Alien Returns - Form 1040NR