- Part II of the Advanced Course with a total of 10 Chapters, 3 Hours per Chapter
- Prior tax preparation experience/knowledge is required.
- Students normally enroll in this Course after completing the Comprehensive Tax Course, Advanced Level I and working at least one season as a tax preparer.
- Advanced Level II Income Tax Course Manual, by The Income Tax School
- Federal income tax reference material
- Automatic grading with instructional feedback
- Student forum and career center
- Certificate of Achievement upon completion
- Instructor support from veteran tax preparers
Bonus CE Seminars:
- Ethics and Responsibilities of Tax Professionals Seminar - 3 hours of CE
- Tax Law Updates Seminar - 3 hours of CE
- Online - Study 24/7/365 anywhere with an Internet connection
- Our current courses are based on last year's tax law because this year's tax code is not finalized until December. We provide all students with a free Tax Law Update once the IRS issues updates.
- 3 months from date of registration.
CE Credit Eligibility:
- 30 hours of CE Credit when you complete the main course.Plus, 6 hrs of additional CE when you complete the Bonus CE seminars!
- Amended Tax Returns for Individuals
- Special Needs and Concerns of Seniors
- Tax Issues for High Income Taxpayers
- Net Operating Losses
- Schedule D - Special Issues
- Tax Issues for Divorced Taxpayers
- Tax Planning Tips and Strategies
- Responding to the IRS
- Part-year Resident State Tax Preparation Principles
- Nonresident Alien Returns - Form 1040NR