Small Business II Tax Course Package Includes:
PREORDER 2015 version coming Fall 2015
Use codePREORDER15to Save 15%
(2013 version available now)
Order this course with books and you will receive all of the reading materials that are viewable online to be printed and bound for your easy reference while completing the course. (Prices of books include shipping costs.)
- Standard Edition books - $50
Term of Course
- 3 months from date of registration to complete the course.
- Extensions can be purchased if more time is needed.
- Our current courses are based on last year's tax law because this year's tax code is not finalized until December. We provide all students with a free Tax Law Update once the IRS issues updates.
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Partnership Issues
- Corporation Issues
- General Business Credits
- Tax Issues Related to FringeBenefits
- Sale or Liquidation of Business
- Profit or Loss From Farming - Schedule F
- Amended or Corrected Business Returns
- What to Do When You Owe the IRS
- Tax Practitioner Regulations & Penalties
- Tax Research