- Part II of the to Small Business Course with a total of 10 Chapters, 3 Hours per Chapter
- Prior tax preparation experience/knowledge is required.
- If you are comfortable with your knowledge of individual tax return preparation, the next step is Small Business II Income Tax Course.
- Small Business II Income Tax Course Manual, by The Income Tax School
- Federal income tax reference material
- Automatic grading with instructional feedback
- Student forum and career center
- Certificate of Achievement upon completion
- Instructor support from veteran tax preparers
Bonus CE Seminars:
- Ethics and Responsibilities of Tax Professionals Seminar - 3 hours of CE
- Tax Law Updates Seminar - 3 hours of CE
- Online - Study 24/7/365 anywhere with an Internet connection
- Our current courses are based on last year's tax law because this year's tax code is not finalized until December. We provide all students with a free Tax Law Update once the IRS issues updates.
- 3 months from date of registration
CE Credit Eligibility:
- 30 hours of CE Credit when you complete the main course.Plus, 6 hrs of additional CE when you complete the Bonus CE seminars!
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Partnership Issues
- Corporation Issues
- General Business Credits
- Tax Issues Related to Fringe Benefits
- Sale or Liquidation of Business
- Profit or Loss From Farming - Schedule F
- Amended or Corrected Business Returns
- What to Do When You Owe the IRS?
- Tax Practitioner Regulations & Penalties
- Tax Research