This seminar qualifies for EA CE.
Online only seminar. No book available.Learning Objectives:
Amazing Savings on CE Seminars:
- Be able to describe professional responsibilities in tax return preparation
- Learn the actions necessary to maintain client confidentiality
- Understand the requirements to practice before the IRS
- Publication 470 and Circular 230 are covered
- Practice scenarios included to provide situations and possible practical resolutions
- Choose any 3 CE Seminars for $99, a Savings of $18!
- Choose any 5 CE Seminars for $149, a Savings of $46!
- You can't afford not to get your CE here
- Online seminar material by The Income Tax School
- Online federal income tax reference material
- Automatic grading with instructional feedback
- Student form for interaction with instructors and other students
- Certificate of Achievement upon completion of each course
- Instructor support from veteran tax preparers
- Online - Study 24/7, 365 days a year - anywhere with an Internet connection
- Our current courses are based on last year's tax law because this
year's tax code is not finalized until December. We provide all students
with a free Tax Law Update once the IRS issues updates.
CE Credit Eligibility:
- Seminar is 3 hours of CE credit
- Expires 1 month from date of registration.